Goodbye Year 2010 - Last Day

Tick tack tick tack.....

Its only minutes left before its Year 2012...I'm just here siting in front of the computer doing this blogging.

The question is what will be my new years resolution then..

Here's my top 5 new years resolution

1. Enjoy my life more
2. Being less moody
3. Make my parents happy more
4. Visit my lolo as I can
5. Save Money

-- well i can say goodbye 2010...i'm very thankful that this year makes me happy eventhough many problems encountered this year atleast i survived. I hope this coming year 2011 will be a good year for me..And that i expect something good in this year... I know God will guide me, my family, friends all of us this year.

Thanks and Goodbye 2010.... Hello and Welcome 2011...

Its 11:38 pm before 12 am....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading