10 Promises to My Dog


Romaji: Inu to watashi no 10 no yakusoku

Genre: Drama

Film Date: 2008 (Jmovie)

Cast:
Rena Tanaka as Akari Saito
Mayuko Fukuda as as young Akari
Etsushi Toyokawa as Yuichi Saito (Akari's dad)
Ryo Kase as Susumu Hoshi (adult)


Synopsis

A young girl named Akari saw a puppy in their backyard. As the only child she wants to have that puppy, so she tells her mom and dad to have it. She named the puppy as "Socks". As she grows older she remembers the 10 promises that she has made with Socks and her deceased mother.


Review

I really cried in this movie, as Akari done reading the 10 Promises I saw the dog slowly died in the movie. This is really a touching movie. I can relate in this movie because I had dogs before named (Brownie, Taba, Hatchi and the other dogs I can't remember because I'm just a child in those days). Now, I have a dog named "Cream". Why Cream? because his color is cream. We took Cream from our cousin and nephew when he was a puppy. As cream grows up, he becomes so energetic (waaa while writing this review, I'm now thinking of my other dogs especially Hatchi who just died last year, eventhough its already past I can still think of her). So let's continue, my family and I are very happy because everytime we got home, he really jump with us at the same time wagging his tail. It's really happy to see when your dog approach you in that way. It's like he's taking away your stress. We all know that dogs are a man's bestfriend. So for my situation when he approach me immediately when i got home is really one of the best thing he can done. For those who have dogs, maybe some of you can relate in my situation. Furthermore, I really love my dog and also my cats.

So this movie is really a great drama for everyone to watch to know how important their pets are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading