My DNA Says I Love You


Taiwanese movie, 2007

Genre:
Romantic Comedy

Cast:
Terri Kwan as Gigi
Nan Yu as Marlene
Peter Ho as Anteater
Eddie Peng as Teddy (as Yuyen Peng)

Synopsis:

The story is about two single women, Gigi is a "clean-freak" and Marlene is in "fat gene". They're both working at a bio-technology company, researching and developing medicine to suppress specific genes. Both of them have their own relationship problems; Gigi leaves her boyfriend when she knew he's cheating on her until he met Anteater and on the other hand Marlene ends her long-distance relationship while Teddy is always there to support her.


Review

A very cute movie, why do I say cute? because I like Gigi here..haha.. she's the one who shows the effect of the pills especially when she took the "anti-clean gene" pill in order to be with Anteater who is a terrible slob. I really like the part of Gigi in the movie because she's cool and funny in her own personality and also when it comes to her relationship. As for Marlene, she's so serious in her personality and relationship, I seldom saw her smile. Teddy looks cool and young for Marlene but atleast they've matched at the end, I think. For Anteater, he just have the looks but with his personality as a slob is a big no no. For me I really don't like that guy, well I guess a girl really don't like a guy like that. Furthermore, the technology is really cool because they've already developed a pills with that kind of effects (anti-clean gene, i think there's no pills like that yet..haha) So overall, its an okay movie for everyone to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading