Sakae Sushi - 2013 & 2014

Robinson's Manila Branch

First of all, I found this store because my friend told me about it and we have tried it.
 
It's really nice that I've known Sakae Sushi.

Below are the price lists for each color plates.

 

And here are some sample sushi's that I've tried.


Also, here's the miso soup but honestly I don't like the taste but my sis and bro wants it (well it depends on the person)

 
Anyway, I went to Sakae many times whenever I'm craving sushi and the good thing is it's really cheap at P399 for their eat-all-you-can sushi and there are a lot of options to choose from.

I tried their  gyoza for P199 = 5 pcs. and it's really delicious.
 
 
For those who haven't tried it yet, I recommend Sakae Sushi to everyone who loves sushi. Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading