Top Reasons I love Cats

Words are not enough for me to express how much I love cats especially the small and simple things they do. I can't deny that I feel so happy by seeing them after a long stressful day.


1) Cats love boxes. Every time there are boxes like shoeboxes, you see them squeeze themselves there and sleep peacefully (so cuteee)
2) Cats love small objects. You try to play by moving small objects. (I prefer using the laser!)
3) Cats love to squeeze beside you.  Upon waking up in the morning, you already see your cat beside you. (I so much love it!)
4) Cats sleep everywhere. Everywhere wherever they feel comfortable!
5) Cats have different style position. Whether they are sleeping or not, they have funny position.
6) Cats love to hide and stay in dark places. In cabinets, closets, drawers, and even under the blanket!
7) Cats are huggable. Be it huge or small, a cat will always be huggable because of its soft fur.

8) Cats have cute face. People compliment them every time they see them. They have small fat face. Everything on their face is cute.
9) Cats are hunters. They like to hunt and kill some pests.
10) Cats are lucky charm. I don’t think I'll ever have the need for those maneki-neko (fortune cat). 
11) Cats know where to pee and poo. Cats do their thing in comfort rooms or outside the house if no litter boxes are available.

This list basically explains why I love cats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading